- Fill a basin with cool water, add a capful of wig shampoo swish hand through the water to disperse shampoo then put wig in, let soak for 5 mins, lightly swish through the water. Lift out & shake.
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water, making sure all of the shampoo is out.
- Fill a basin with cool water, add a capful of conditioner & repeat as for step 1.
- Blot excess water out, DO NOT WRING OUT, shake lightly.
- Place wig on a stand to let dry naturally. A wig stand is preferable to a polystyrene head as the air needs to get through to the base.
- When fully dry, shake & comb or brush sparingly.
- Your wig is ready to wear.
- Once on finger style to finish.
- You can spray a light conditioning or finishing spray on if you wish.
Click to view our range of Wig Care Products.
Any questions you have please feel free to ask one of our friendly stylists.